Updated September 2017
Welcome to the Justrite website, with a homepage located at www.justrite.com (the "Site" or “Website”).
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
除非另有说明，本网站和它的全部内容，特点和功能（包括所有信息，软件，文字，显示器，图像，视频，音频和其编译）被版权，商标，商业外观和/或其他知识产权的拥有, controlled or licensed by Justrite, its suppliers or affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Justrite and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secure and other intellectual property or proprietary laws.
The Justrite names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Justrite Design & Manufacturing, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
Third Party Resources; Links
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources, provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements. We have no control over the contents of such sites or resource, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The availability of any third party sites or resources through the Site does not imply our endorsement of or our affiliation with any provider of such third party sites or resources. If you decide to access any of the third party sites or resources linked to this Site, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites or resources.
Copyright: Infringing Material/DMCA.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting written notification to the email address listed in “Contact Information” below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- 你认为我的鉴定的材料nfringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
If you believe that material you posted on the Site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a "Counter-Notice") by submitting written notification to the email address listed in “Contact Information” below. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Site may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Site with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten (10) business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.]
Justrite reserves the right to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who submit infringing or otherwise improper content.
Changes to the Site
Your Account and Computer Data Safety
When and if you use the Site, it shall be your sole responsibility to restrict access to your computer and to maintain the confidentiality of your email address, password and any other account identifiers related to any personal account you created on the Site (the "Account"). You also agree to accept sole responsibility for any and all activity that occurs under your Account. You should take reasonable steps to protect your computer systems and data from viruses, hackers, identity thieves and other similar problems.
Site Rules; User Content
Any comments, suggestions, ideas, materials and other submissions that you send to us through the Site or by email, mail, telephone, at our physical locations or otherwise, or in any social media accessible in the future through us or our Site or related to or associated with us ("User Content") are provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. By submitting User Content, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to the User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including use, reproduction, publication, broadcast, posting, modification, transmission, display, distribution or creating derivative works.
- Violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Contain pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or be likely to upset any other person;
You are and shall remain solely responsible for any of your User Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. Justrite reserves the right to monitor, modify or delete any User Content, in our sole discretion.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site, any virus, work, Trojan horse, time bomb, or other computer code, file or program that is potentially harmful or malicious;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site in an unlawful or fraudulent manner;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site; the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Use any automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying content on the Site; and
Product Pricing, Availability and Accuracy
Our products are not being offered for re-sale unless previous, written authorization has been provided.
Governing Law; Arbitration; Jurisdiction
YOU AGREE THAT JUSTRITE AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR DISPUTE RESOLUTION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
CLICK HEREto download a printable PDF of this document.